About the Job:
The Media Supervisor will be a senior conduit between the Client and the media disciplines (paid search, display, broadcast, OOH, and direct mail). This individual will work with the Client and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to strategically execute against the Client’s media objectives, goals, and expectations with best in class planning solutions. The Media Supervisor will have a close working relationship with all the SMEs to concept, build, and oversee the execution of media plans.
This position is the hub of all media and will be expected to work collaboratively within the Agency across both traditional and digital—as applicable based on markets. The Media Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing planning execution and strategy, the integration of digital and traditional channels, and translating the Client objectives into an actionable media plan that achieves channel KPIs. This individual will be instrumental in advocating for the approval of these plans and will lead Client meetings and develop Client presentations that outline and address media objectives, KPIs, and budget.
Internal Account Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with the SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- With consideration to budget and Client goals, oversee and execute best in class, cross channel media recommendations that achieve Client objectives and media KPIs.
- Oversee the creation of media flowcharts and ensure the timely maintenance of updates based on monthly recommendations.
- Ensure that ATBs are accurately executed each month across all media channels.
- Build, manage, and maintain strong Client relationships.
- Collaborate and work cross departmentally to refine processes that strengthen the planning and execution process.
- Oversee the reconciliation and actualization of the previous months media from planned to actual budgets.
- Responsible for the presentation and communication of the previous months’ media reporting/KPI achievement, providing the Client with thoughtful insights on next steps and updated media recommendations.
- Ensure that the team achieves 100% accuracy and delivers on media KPI goals, spending to budget.
- Leverage AdScience as a tool to help guide strategic planning input and recommendations.
- Prioritize team deliverables and maintain deadlines; effectively communicates to senior leadership and/or the Client, any delays in deadlines.
- Acts as an escalation point internally for Client issues and/or internal challenges.
- Innovate and leverage new processes and/or technology to drive efficiencies and/or new ways of thinking.
- Be curious. Invest in a better understanding of the traditional and digital media landscape and apply those learnings to grow the Client’s business and brand performance.
External Client Facing Responsibilities:
- Work with the SMEs and media planners to manage Client requests and inquiries and proactively address any challenges the Client(s) have as it relates to media.
- Ability to communicate and articulate the media mix and media approach.
- Be an expert across traditional and digital media.
- Take an active interest in understanding the Client’s industry and brand category and ensures the media mix aligns with
- Client’s objectives and organizational goals.
- Monitor industry changes and build that innovation into Client’s optimizations and work with the Executive Media Director and Account teams to showcase these learnings externally to Clients as needed.
Imaginuity is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.