About the Job:
The media planner will be the conduit between the marketing team and media disciplines (paid search, display, broadcast, OOH, and direct mail). This individual will work with the marketing and account teams to understand the Client’s media objectives, goals, and expectations and then work with the individual media channels to concept, build, and execute a media plan.
This position is the hub of all media and will be expected to work collaboratively within the Agency with both the marketing team and the various subject matter experts across both traditional and digital. The media planner will be responsible for timely and accurate plans, integrating digital and traditional channels, and translating the Client objectives into a media plan that best illustrates that vision. This individual will be instrumental in advocating for the approval of these plans and will participate in Client meetings and presentations that will outline media objectives, KPIs, and budget.
Internal Account Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with the marketing team and media subject matter experts.
- With consideration to budget and Client goals, build best in class, cross channel media recommendations that will achieve Client objectives.
- Create and maintain media flowcharts across paid search, display, broadcast, out of home, and direct mail.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media vendors, ensuring that Calise Partners is at the forefront of technology and innovation within the media landscape.
- Manage the operational success of processes to ensure that deliverables are met on time and produced at a high standard of quality.
- Collaborate and work cross departmentally to build processes that strengthen the planning process.
- Reconcile and actualize the previous months media from planned to actual budgets.
- Ensure that we achieve 100% accuracy.
- Leverage AdScience to guide strategic planning input to drive maximum efficiencies.
- Prioritize deliverables and maintain deadlines; effectively communicate any delays in deadlines.
- Acts as an escalation point of contact internally for Client issues and/or internal challenges.
- Consistently look for ways to innovate and leverage new media opportunities.
- Be curious. Invest in a better understanding of the traditional and digital media landscape and apply those learnings to grow the Client’s business and brand performance.
External Client Facing Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively work with the planning and marketing teams to build the strategic framework for paid search strategies.
- Work with these internal teams to execute these strategies.
- Work with the marketing team to execute against all Client requests and inquiries and proactively address any challenges the Client(s) have with specific media channels.
- Ability to communicate and articulate the media mix and media approach to the marketing team and Clients.
- Proves to be an expert across traditional and digital media.
- Takes an active interest in understanding the Client’s industry and brand category and ensures the media mix aligns with
- Client’s objectives and organizational goals.
- Monitor industry changes and build that innovation into Client’s optimizations and work with the Executive Media Director and Account teams to showcase these learnings externally to Clients as needed.
Imaginuity is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.