The Direct Mail Specialist will work closely with the Associate Director of Direct Marketing and the Sr. Manager of Direct Marketing to ensure accuracy, execution, and timely delivery of all Direct Mail orders. This position will also work to provide feedback on current processes and continue to evolve these processes and channel innovation.
- The position will be responsible for the execution of all Client and Franchisee direct mail orders, including but not limited to:
- Collaboration with internal teams to determine mail counts and budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing data lists for individual Clients.
- Manage vendor relationships, inclusive of order fulfillment and follow up communication.
- Provide communication solutions to the AD of Direct Marketing as it relates to Client and Franchisee follow up and provide these solutions to Clients.
- Proactively work with the internal Account Management and Media Strategy teams to manage media mix strategy and record counts
- Collaborate with the AD of Direct Marketing to provide budget recommendations for each Council/Client.
- Work with the AD of Direct Marketing to maintain the Client portal, proactively ensuring all information is up to date and accurately reflects all Franchisee user information.
- Serves as portal support for the Franchisees.
- Audit Client seed letters to ensure accuracy and delivery condition of letters.
- Work with the AD of Direct Marketing, along with the internal strategy teams to continue to drive idea generation and innovation as it specifically relates to direct mail.
- Provide feedback and ideas on how to improve processes internally and externally with Franchisees, Vendors, and Clients.
- Escalate issues as needed to management, ensuring that all potential errors and issues are immediately flagged and resolved.
- Responsible for working with media strategy on monthly reporting updates.
- Experience working in a business or an advertising field is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising or another related field.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written & oral communication, presentation, editing & copywriting skills.
- The ability to manage various deliverables with quick turnarounds while meeting all deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a Client-centric environment.
- Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills.
- High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Imaginuity is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.