Vice President of Business Development
Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
As a VP of Sales, this role generates revenue through continual prospecting, networking and leveraging relationships.
Role Description Brief
They will have the ability to pre-qualifies leads, asks for referrals, and be highly connected and comfortable selling at the C-suite level. Responsible for understanding marketing needs and requirements of potential clients.
Must have the ability to:
- Demonstrates the ability to qualify potential deals through exceptional listening and questioning skills and understanding of client needs.
- Comfortable pitching and closing deals of $500,000 and up.
- Close sales by building relationships with potential clients: comfortable explaining our capabilities, overcoming objections, and qualifying leads.
- Contribute to the sales team by monitoring competitors.
- Be actively involved in external networking groups and professional associations.
- Ability to creatively problem solve and overcome objections.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current internal customer/project knowledge.
- Work in team environments to execute and close sales.
- Must be self-sufficient
- Plan, track, and anticipate all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Process and system oriented.
- 10-15 years selling services or enterprise sales to decision makes.
- Must have mature C-level network preferably in the Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas markets at a minimum
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with others.
- Proven sense of business acumen.
- Ability to manage deadlines in a shifting environment with competing priorities.
- Self-managed and motivated
- Demonstrated innovation in application/usage of emerging technology or field of expertise.
- Ability to develop new relationships and maintain relationships with past clients.
- Considered a resource to clients.
- Likes to win.
This role is a base + commission role. Sales Target of 3-5,000,000.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Visit our application portal and select the Sales Executive position to begin the application process and submit a resume.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available