Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
Role Description Brief
A Technology Manager at Imaginuity is responsible for directly managing a team of developers and providing oversight for multiple projects. This includes:
- Establish and maintain development and coding standards
- Conduct regular code reviews with team to ensure standards are met
- Serve as point of escalation for troubleshooting and problem solving issues for the team
- Facilitate daily development team scrums
- Ensure team focus on billable hours targets
- Lead developers in architect and design of the technical solutions for entire projects
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Regularly review department and company processes and tools for efficiency and improvement
- Coordinate with other department heads to ensure smooth and complete handoffs through overall delivery processes
- Ensure maintenance and support tickets are moving through the system
- Ensure technical requirements for projects are accurately created and serve as the basis for project development
- Ensure a QA process is followed for all development work
- Mastery of several development languages (i.e., PHP, C#, Java, etc)
- Mastery of at least one markup language (i.e., HTML)
- Mastery of several platforms (i.e., WordPress, Kentico, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of development languages, markup languages and platforms with the ability to learn new ones quickly
- Guide projects through the software development process, ensuring that all process checkpoints are strictly adhered to.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience and degree in relevant field (BA/BS)
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong personal organization skills
- Involvement in a professional association or group
- Participation in community services and organizations
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
If interested, please forward resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available