Senior Paid Media Specialist
Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
Role Description Brief
The Sr. Paid Media Specialist is responsible for the planning, development and optimization of strategic media campaigns, as well as management of SEM/PPC accounts in Google Adwords and Yahoo/Bing. This role will work with the Paid Media Specialist to ensure the client’s business objectives are being met and the campaign reaches its maximum ROI on a daily basis. The Sr. Paid Media Specialist will work with brand marketing leads to develop a budget allocation strategy to meet the client’s goals.
Preferred Experience / Requirements
- A four-year degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple Paid Search (PPC) accounts with annual budgets in excess of $10MM
- Experience using CRM data in addition to site visitor data to maximize channel ROI
- Experience with Google AdWords Editor
- Deep understanding of Paid Search targeting techniques and platform capabilities
- Deep understanding of Web Analytics technology, specifically Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it relates to SEM
- Ability to build complex daily bid/optimization strategies
- Demonstrable experience in managing digital marketing teams
- Superb communication and grammatical skills
- Ability to interpret data and explain data to clients as it relates to clients’ business goals
- A strong work ethic
- A collaborative attitude, being a team player and working closely with team members
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- Active involvement with Professional association memberships/groups
- Participation in Community services/organizations
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Visit our application portal and select the SEO/SEM position to begin the application process and submit a resume.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available