Paid Media Specialist
Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
Role Description Brief
The Paid Media Specialist will create and manage PPC accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords, as well as manage Display, Search and Video advertising campaigns etc. This role will also be responsible for conducting keyword research, writing PPC ad copy, and analyzing SEM/PPC campaign results in order to adjust the strategy and budget accordingly. The Paid Media Specialist will work with Sr. Paid Media Specialist and other team members to develop strategies across all marketing channels to improve the client’s return on investment and achieve maximum efficiency. This role will communicate directly with clients regularly to discuss business goals and media results. The Paid Media Specialist will work with the creative team to develop and deploy optimized creative assets, as well as create and manage re-marketing lists from Google Analytics audience segments and implement them on an ongoing basis. Maintaining a deep knowledge of digital advertising channels and media best practices and proactively seeking out the latest information to keep our agency ahead of trends is also important part of this role. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing and managing the reporting and analytics components of paid digital projects
- Creating plans to improve search results, both organic and paid, for clients’ sites
- Contributing to plans for paid social media engagement for clients
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of paid media channels, proactively seeking out the latest information to keep our agency ahead of trends
- Writing and editing content for PPC
- Proofreading and editing his/her own work, for error-free deliverables
- Staying involved in relevant professional association memberships/groups
Preferred Experience / Requirements
- A four-year degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Business or related field
- Deep fluency in all current social media channels and technology such as Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Staying ahead of emerging paid media technology and trends; gathering information and analyzing emerging trends, channels and technology
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in paid marketing best practices and analytics tools
- Ability to manage daily workload and meet concurrent deadlines on multiple projects
- Superb communication and grammatical skills
- Ability to interpret data and explain data to clients as it relates to clients’ business goals
- A strong work ethic
- A collaborative attitude, being a team player and working closely with team members
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- Active involvement with Professional association memberships/groups
- Participation in Community services/organizations
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Visit our application portal and select the SEO/SEM position to begin the application process and submit a resume.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available