Director of Business Development
Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
Our organization continues to develop and expand to serve our growing customer base. We are defined by our team members’ personal drive, technical leadership, customer focus and creative business brilliance. If you wake up every day obsessed with creating an experience that leaves customers in awe of your almost-psychic attention to their needs, consultative brilliance and delivery expertise, we are ready to be your new home. We are specifically seeking a Director of Business Development. While this position has a clearly desired primary skill set, the more skills and successful experiences you bring to the table, the bigger the smiles get around here. We actively seek and retain multi-talented, high-initiative types, because that’s how we work around here -and that’s how we’re rewarded. The qualified candidate will be responsible for achieving customer, organizational and financial targets while demonstrating the results-oriented values of Imaginuity. Imagination. Ingenuity. Interested?
Role Description Brief
As a Director of Business Development, this role generates revenue through lead generation, qualification, forecasting and closing sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations and understanding account requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Closing sales by relationships with potential accounts; explaining our capabilities; overcoming objections; qualifying leads.
- Ability to create and manage your own pipeline.
- Contributing to the sales team by monitoring competitors.
- Monitoring accounts after sales with Account Managers with continued sales focus.
- Actively involved in external networking groups and professional associations.
- Following up on leads and referrals.
- Preparing presentations and proposals.
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current internal customer/project knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Requirements:
- Must have 1-3 years of agency business development experience.
- Strong telephone prospecting as well as face to face meetings with C-level clients.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work with others.
- Proven sense of business acumen.
- Ability to manage deadlines in a shifting environment with competing priorities.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Active involvement with professional association memberships/groups.
- Participation in Community Service organizations.
- Demonstrated innovation in application/usage of emerging technology or field of expertise.
This role is a base + commission role with quarterly sales targets. This role reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Please send Word or PDF resumes to email@example.com.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available
- Use “Sales Manager” as subject line
Visit imaginuity.com. We look forward to meeting you.