Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
Is seeing a project through to completion challenging for you? Do you like to identify problems and solve them? Learning new technology and implementing into a new project a plus? Imaginuity is seeking a Web Developer to join our team.
Role Description Brief
A Developer at Imaginuity is responsible for implementing parts of a technical solution and supporting the overall project with oversight from a senior developer or team lead. Responsibilities include:
- Expertise in at least one development language (such as PHP, C#, Java, etc.)
- Expertise in at least one markup language (such as HTML)
- Expertise in at least one platform (such as WordPress, Kentico, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Designing and writing code modules to support existing as well as new applications
- Rigorously unit testing own code modules and support testing of the entire system
- Providing technical support to project team members and customers
- Supporting the estimation process through analysis and research
- Collaborating within the team to address work assignments and requests in a timely and organized manner
- Supporting phases of the project lifecycle outside Implementation (such as Requirements, Information Architecture, Testing)
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Visit our application portal and select the Developer position to begin the application process and submit a resume.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available