Imaginuity, one of the leading independent digital agencies in the Southwest, is searching for extraordinary innovators to join our digital agency.
Role Description Brief
The role of Art Director is responsible for participating in and developing creative concepts, participating in the execution of those concepts, and presenting and defending the creative to internal delivery staff. The Art Director will participate in multiple projects in which the aforementioned responsibilities are required.
The Art Director will work with, critique and oversee production artists and designers to ensure high caliber work is produced. The role will assist in the vetting of vendors, such as printers, photographers, video producers, illustrators, and others. The Art Director is responsible in working with the creative traffic managers in ensuring the projects are on time and reports to the Executive Creative Director. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing creative concepts
- Presenting and defending conceptual and visual solutions internally as well to clients
- Managing multiple projects
- Participating in client relationships from a creative perspective
- Representing the creative department in internal collaborative meetings which include other departments as technology, information architecture, and project management
- Working with the creative team in producing award-winning caliber work
- Researching and qualifying outside vendors including printers, photographers, video producers, illustrators, and others
- Participating in new business ventures
Preferred Experience / Requirements
- 4 year Graphic Design or Advertising degree
- 3+ years of creative agency experience (traditional or interactive)
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Competent visual design skills
- Strong presentation skills and communication abilities
- Mac OS proficient
- Quality attitude – a team player, working well with others
- Strong work ethic
- Working well under pressure
- A proficient working knowledge of leading design software
- Willingness to be aware and understand new technologies
- Willingness to attend outside of work design events
- Active involvement with Professional association memberships/groups
- Participation in Community services/organizations
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a casual but cool work environment. We are located in one of the most famous historic buildings in Downtown Dallas, offering restaurants, art galleries, loft apartments, work out facilities and a rooftop pool.
Visit our application portal and select the Art Director position to begin the application process and submit a resume.
- Local candidates only
- No Work Visa sponsorships available